The firm is equipped to provide services for a wide array of residential and commercial real estate needs. Our clients include buyers and sellers of property, homeowners, commercial property owners, banks and lenders, residential and commercial landlords and tenants, commercial and residential developers, and real estate brokers.
Our services include negotiating purchase and sale agreements, reviewing and certifying real property titles, negotiating and drafting leases, resolving boundary disputes, and conducting due diligence on major residential and commercial land acquisitions.
For our individual clients who are not real estate professionals, we know that any real estate transaction can produce anxiety, particularly buying or selling your home. We do our best to make sure that you understand the process clearly. We are committed to providing you with the time you need to assist in each step of the deal. We take great care in drafting the legal documents to address your concerns, and we work diligently with the real estate brokers and lenders to reach a successful closing.
If you are a commercial or residential landlord, we devote our energies to helping you serve your tenants well by ensuring that you have well-drafted leases, expert advice when problems arise and efficient service in removing defaulting tenants.
Services we provide:
Negotiation of contracts/offers to purchase and purchase and sale agreements;
- Review and certification of real property titles;
- Drafting and negotiation of leases, broker contracts/listing agreements, use and occupancy agreements, etc.;
- Resolution of boundary disputes and property use disputes;
- Advocacy before zoning boards, courts, and other agencies;
- Conducting of due diligence on residential and commercial land acquisitions;
- And more -- please ask.
Representative client matters:
Represented non-profit institution in $8,500,000 complex property-acquisition/bond financing transaction/commercial condominium conversion.
- Represented commercial landlord in the sale of $10,000,000+ apartment buildings.
- Represented church in Federal District Court and Land Court with respect to claims arising under the Federal Religious Land Use and Institutional Persons Act lawsuit (RLUIPA).
- Represented commercial developer with respect to the purchase and sale of a multi-million dollar real estate deal in Boston.
- Represented charities in property build-out and acquisition matters.
- Formed limited liability company to purchase real estate for an industrial business.
- Counsel to Sellers in the sale of multiple parcels of real estate in Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire in connection with the sale of twelve automobile dealer franchises and associated body shops. Drafter various agreements and resolved title and survey issues.
- Counsel to national real estate management and development firm on corporate matters related to the sale and refinance of commercial real estate. Prepared Purchase and Sale Agreements for multi-million dollar properties and conducted closings.
- Counsel to Massachusetts real estate development company regarding financing and construction of a twenty-five (25) unit resort condominium in New Hampshire. Advised company regarding documentation of construction financing and multi-million dollar note receivable loan.
- Counsel to Maryland-based real estate investment trust in purchase of $25 million shopping plaza. Reviewed title issues, survey and related matters. Reviewed purchase agreement and prepared documents for closing. Prepared title insurance policy.
- Represented client in the sale of significant hotel and apartment complex in Boston, Massachusetts. Negotiated purchase and sale agreement, deed, and various seller-related documents. Conducted closing.
Past results do not guarantee future success.